- Collaboration with IAES scientists and research professionals with
respect to experimental design, modeling, analysis of surveys,
statistical computing, and computer applications.
- Off-campus (Research and Extension Centers) visits and
interaction with faculty and staff regarding their needs
for statistical assistance.
- Review of technical papers, research proposals, and
graduate theses for statistical content and accuracy.
- Providing faculty, staff, and graduate students with opportunities
to improve and expand their knowledge in the area of statistical theory
and applications through periodic seminars, computer workshops, and
- Maintaining an active independent and collaborative research program.
- Participating in graduate student (Master's/Doctorate) committees.