Our research focuses on the sustainable design and manufacturing, cyber-physical control and optimization, and operations research across food-energy-water systems, particularly renewable fuels, green chemicals, and rare earth elements. The research work at RSML emerges areas crucial to providing industry and society with responsible products, systems, and services necessary for improving the quality of life.
Research Project Videos (YouTube Channel)
The following projects have been conducted in Center for Higher Education (CHE) Building and Analytical Chemical Lab at Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES):
- Catalytic fast pyrolysis - new setup (video 1)
- Catalytic fast pyrolysis - new setup (video 2)
- Catalytic fast pyrolysis - old setup
- Catalytic fast pyrolysis - automation part
- Ultrasonic cavitation for bio-oil upgrading - Part 1
- Ultrasonic cavitation for bio-oil upgrading - Part 2
- Yahoo Finance
- Seeking Alpha
- Idaho News
- Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES)
- Idaho Global Entrepreneurial Mission (IGEM)-Commerce
- Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- United States Biochar Initiative
- University of Idaho News
Contact Dr. Mirkouei with your comments, questions, and feedback.