- Nov 24: My paper with Markus Haltmeier on “Iterative Method for Photoacoustic Tomography with Variable Speed” has been submitted. See the preprint on arxiv
- Nov 8: I gave an invited talk at the Colloquium, Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Nov 5: I gave an invited talk at the Colloquium, Department of Mathematics, Georgetown University
- Oct 27: I gave an invited talk at Inverse Problems Seminar at Colorado State University
- Oct 3: I will organize (jointly with Markus Haltmeier) the mini-symposium on “Inverse problems for Radiative Transfer Equation and Broken Ray Approximation” at 100 Years of Radon Transform conference
- Nov 31: My paper with Julianne Chung on “Motion Estimation and Correction in Photoacoustic Tomographic Reconstruction” has been accepted for publication on SIAM Journal of Imaging Science
- Sept 16: I gave an invited talk at miniworkshop “Current and future trends in computed tomography"
- July 5: I received an NSF grant on “Mathematics of Tomography"
- June 3: My paper with Leonid Kunyansky was published on SIAM Journal of Imaging Sciences (Vol 9, Issue 2)
- May 23-26: I attended the SIAM Conference on Imaging Sciences in Albuquerque. My talk “A dissipated time-reversal technique for photo-acoustic tomography” was given in the minisymposium “Recent Developments in Hybrid Inverse Problems and Imaging”.
- May 27: My paper "On the strength of streak artifacts in filtered-backprojection reconstructions for limited angle weighted X-ray transform” was accepted for publication on Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications.
- March 9: I gave a talk at the Applied Inverse Problems seminar at Texas A&M University.
- Feb: My paper "Range Description for a Spherical Mean Transform on Spaces of Constant Curvatures” was pulished on Journal d’Analyses Mathematique (Vol. 128, Iss.1, pp. 191-214)
- Feb 8: I pitched my work with Daniel Schmalz on “Simultaneous Image Reconstruction and Deblurring in Photo-acoustic Tomography” on Vandals Idea Project Event.
- Dec: My paper with Lyudmyla Barannyk and Juergen Frikel "On artifacts in limited data spherical Radon transform: curved observation surfaces” was published on Inverse Problems (Vol 32, No. 1)
- Sep 29 - Oct 4: I visited Francois Monard at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
- Sep 10: I gave a talk on “Mathematics of Thermo-acoustic/Photo-acoustic Tomography” at the Math Colloquium, University of Idaho.
- Jul 19-21: I visited Julianne Chung at Virginia Tech. We worked on algorithms for TAT with moving object.
- Jul 12-17: I was an invited speaker at the workshop on “Computational and Analytical Aspects of Image Reconstruction,” ICERM, Brown University. My talk is titled “A new time-reversal technique for Thermo-acoustic Tomography in a Cavity.”
- Jun 23-26: I visited the Computational Bioimaging Laboratory at the Washington University at St. Louis to work with Mark Anastasio and his group.
- Jun 14-19: I was an invited speaker at the BIRS Workshop on “Hybrid Methods in Imaging”, Banff International Research Station, Canada. My talk is “On the artifacts in a limited data spherical Radon transform.”
- Jun 8-12: I was an invited speaker at the workshop on “Geometric Inverse Problems” at the Institute Henri Poincare, Paris, France. The title of my talk is “On the streak artifacts in limited angle computed X-ray tomography.”
- Jun 1-7: I visited the Applied Mathematics Group at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- May 25-29: I was an invited speaker at the conference on “Applied Inverse Problems” in Helsinki, Finland. My talk is “On the artifacts in a limited data spherical mean transform” at the Special section on “Current developments in tomography: from theory to algorithms.”