- Ensure that your class diagram includes:
- At lest one example of a subclass/superclass (entirely within your code) and
- An example of aggregation.
Oral Exam Tecnical Requirements
After the Oral Exams
Student's Choice - Links chosen by you
"This channel has tutorials on pretty much anything you could want to do in Unity and he is amazingly clear and concise with his explanations."
"Here are two QR readers that I found. One for chrome and the other firefox."
- take a windows snippet - a partial screenshot. Press Win-Shift-S
- Drag a box around the QR code on your screen. Can be in any program
- Alternatively right click to copy an image that contains the qr code instead -----The screenshot yields better results generally
- Click on the extension. It is either under the extensions tab to the right of the search bar (A puzzle piece) or pinned to the bar
- Paste into the space the extension labels
- Right click on an image can only be in this browser
- Click the 'Decode QR' option
- If it doesn't automatically correctly scan
- Click 'recognize partial region'
- Chose the contrast option
- draw box around code